Hey folks. So the OS that our UMS is installed on is EoL (CentOS 5 I think). We are using the built in DB. What are our options to “export” our config from this database, and import it into a new UMS installation?
Hey! The easiest way:
use rmadmin and make a full backup
DB(and all others)
and follow the migration doc:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What are our options to “export” our config from current UMS database, and import it into a new IGEL UMS installation?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”