Hey folks. So the OS that our UMS is installed on is EoL (CentOS 5 I think). We are using the built in DB. What are our options to “export” our config from this database, and import it into a new UMS installation?
Hey! The easiest way:
use rmadmin and make a full backup
DB(and all others)
and follow the migration doc:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What are our options to “export” our config from current UMS database, and import it into a new IGEL UMS installation?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?