Hi all. I can’t find the system requirements for running OS10. We have a bunch of clients, I think we need to upgrade/consolidate. Can someone link me the page where this is specified?
Hi Jose, sure, here we go!
There it is! Thanks 🙂
We have a bunch of UD3 with flash disk 1700 something size. They will not be upgradeable? We have some clients that are the same model running OS10.
I looked at the wrong column, they have 1700 something MB-RAM.
Can you share the CPU type / RAM
size / Igel Product ID?
AMD GX-412HC, RAM 1717, UD3-LX 50ac
@member UD3-LX50ac is upgradeable. You do have 2 GB RAM in those boxes, it shows 1717 due to shared memory with GFX
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What are the system requirements for running IGEL OS 10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”