Hi, what differes between IGEL WORKSPACE and IGEL OS ? From a technical and licensing point of view …?
Hi, what do you mean? Between Igel OS11 und OS10?
Igel Workspace Edition is the licence for IGEL OS.
No, not between 10 and 11, but between IGEL OS 11.03.110 (which I know is the latest public version) and IGEL WORKSPACE which I can see in the channel new release the latest version is 11.03.264.
If I have a new project, which version I have to deploy and install ..?
It’s the same, just a different name. For the moment, please stay with the official release version 11.03.110. If something isn’t working like Browser Kiosk mode, you could use a private Build version.
Thank you, last question: when will the official version be available and with which name? For example IGEL OS 11.04 or IGEL WORKSPACE 11.04 ?
11.03.500, 01. April
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What differences between IGEL WORKSPACE and IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”