hello, i have a questions about the ICG License.. In the IGEL License Portal I can convert it to EMP license/subscription, what would happen if i do that? would i lose the ICG license?or is that how to inquire an EMP license? or why is there such an option? thank you
Hi Imane, you can convert an ICG license pack to EMP. You would then lose the ICG license pack in the ILP. However, existing ICG license files would remain inside the UMS until you delete them, so any OS10 devices connected via ICG which had not been upgraded to OS11 yet would continue to connect in this case.
thank you, how to inquire an EMP license from the demo file? there is a file called licenses_osc, which one in it is the EMP License?
> how to inquire an EMP license from the demo file?
Hi, I’m not sure what you mean by this. If you have obtained a demo license file from igel.com/download igel.com/download, all you need to do is import it into the UMS and the device would then be licensed for WE and EMP.
If you want, you can open the .lic file in Notepad or another text editor to check that the license file includes EMP.
ok thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What happens when I convert ICG license to EMP license in IGEL License Portal (ILP)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”