hello, i have a questions about the ICG License.. In the IGEL License Portal I can convert it to EMP license/subscription, what would happen if i do that? would i lose the ICG license?or is that how to inquire an EMP license? or why is there such an option? thank you
Hi Imane, you can convert an ICG license pack to EMP. You would then lose the ICG license pack in the ILP. However, existing ICG license files would remain inside the UMS until you delete them, so any OS10 devices connected via ICG which had not been upgraded to OS11 yet would continue to connect in this case.
thank you, how to inquire an EMP license from the demo file? there is a file called licenses_osc, which one in it is the EMP License?
> how to inquire an EMP license from the demo file?
Hi, I’m not sure what you mean by this. If you have obtained a demo license file from igel.com/download igel.com/download, all you need to do is import it into the UMS and the device would then be licensed for WE and EMP.
If you want, you can open the .lic file in Notepad or another text editor to check that the license file includes EMP.
ok thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What happens when I convert ICG license to EMP license in IGEL License Portal (ILP)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?