Hello – what hardware is required to use wireless on a UD3 device?
You mean which kind of accessories is needed?
www.startech.com/Networking-IO/Wireless/mini-wireless-n-network-adapter~USB300WN2X2C is working fine
My company had a quick discussion about this, whether we could just use any Linux-supported Wi-Fi dongle, or whether we needed to use the vendor-supported wireless foot. Does Igel support any Wi-Fi U.S.B. dongles so that we don’t need to instruct people to use the whole foot accessory?
It’s in our 3rd party database: www.igel.com/linux-3rd-party-hardware-database/
Search for startech
@member I believe, that the full support is only given for the extension foot, but best effort support will stay for devices from the 3rd party DB.
Thanks! The discussion was a while ago, so maybe we didn’t see it back then.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What hardware is required to use wireless on a IGEL UD3 device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?