Hello – We’ve connected our ICG with our UMS. We’re now connecting a test device. In the Cloud Gateway Agent Setup it wants the 4th part of the Certificate Fingerprint – no problem. It shows a field for “ICG One-Time Password”. Never saw this field in setting up the ICG or UMS. Searches only say “ICG One-Time Password: The one-time-password you received from your system administrator.” (that would be me). Is it the same as the “First Authentication Key” in the ICG info file? Thanks, Matthew
Hello Mathew, this OTP or MTP Password can be created here:
I used the “First Authentication Key” in the ICG info file – device is now “green” in UMS. Thanks, Matthew
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is an IGEL ICG “First Authentication Key”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”