What exactly is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix? Do I just need to enable the feature in a profile and install the Zoom client?
On our side, only the Zoom VDI Plugin enabled in the Citrix Section.
Thank you. I’ll run through it again. Looks like I installed the Zoom client that goes with Citrix Receiver instead.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS