What exactly is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix? Do I just need to enable the feature in a profile and install the Zoom client?
On our side, only the Zoom VDI Plugin enabled in the Citrix Section.
Thank you. I’ll run through it again. Looks like I installed the Zoom client that goes with Citrix Receiver instead.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?