Does anyone know the command for getting settings from the commandline? i lost the command in my documents and i dont remember me.
Hi @member I’m not sure if you mean something like this:
This ini-File contains nearly every configuration of one endpoint.
Hi Marvin, it dont looks like. It was somthing with boot or get_boot…., it is loading the setting from ums, like the same as reboot of the system.
I will check the setup.ini. Maybe the command is a part of it.
oh i found it “get_rmsettings_boot”
That’s good to hear. Thanks for sharing!
get_rmsettings should be the immediate poll. Btw. here is a commandline guide:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the command for getting settings from the commandline on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”