Does anyone know the Linus command to copy a .txt file to USB in the Igel device environment?
If storage hotplug is enabled under Devices > Storage Devices > USB Storage Hotplug the USB drive should map under /media, at which point you can copy a file to it from a terminal using cp /path/to/file.txt /media/[Name of USB]/
Thanks a lot this is very helpful much appreciated
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the command to copy a .txt file to USB in the IGEL OS device environment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?