Hello, I ́m not sure to be in the right group. I’ve to test Client Version 11.03. Everything is fine, but the the last test breaks my head. My Hardware is a Lenovo M625q and I want to test the serial interface. All I want to now is, if the serial interface is active and recocnized the device behind. Similar to the Linux Comand “lsusb”. But I can ́t find a solution.
Hello @member This command should do the trick:
ls -la /dev/serial/by-id/
I hope that helps.
Thanks for helping. But there is no directory serial. Does this mean that the serial interface is not active? Then I would have to install a driver first?
$ dmesg | grep ttyS
Serial Interface is working.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the command to test the serial interface on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”