What is the configuration differences between a Citrix Session for Storefront internally and one connecting through a NetScaler Gateway? When attempting to get this configured i am getting either a 302 or a 404 error…Certificates are already uploaded….
@member wrote a summary here:
which covers it mostly but please ask if it isn‘t sufficient!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the configuration differences between a Citrix Session for Storefront internally and one connecting through a NetScaler Gateway?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?