What is the default sync time for a load-balanced IGEL UMS environment? And is there a way to force a sync? Some of my uploaded files (wallpaper) isn’t being sync’d.
Usually every 30 Min. from what I recall!
Hmm, okay. I don’t suppose it’s possible to force a sync? Is there a log associated with this? The files I was missing were added last week.
Would have to double check but IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs should list catalina and other logs. That would be my first thought, but will check later on, have to leave for a diner atm.
Believe its every 30 mins at the top and bottom of the Hour as to my notes to what I was told.
@member that‘s to 100% true, sorry for mispelling my answer: 00:00, 00:30, 01:00 etc…
Thanks for confirming that. Guess it’s a good thing I submitted a ticket for this then, since it’s obviously not working for me.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the default sync time for a load-balanced IGEL UMS environment? How can I force a sync?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?