hi, does anybody know the difference between UD2-LX 40ac and UD2-LX 40 ?
The “ac” tells you, that the device has the Multimedia Codec Pack included. See more: kb.igel.com/licensesmore/what-is-the-meaning-of-igel-device-names-2271566.html
thank you for the information, we are trying to use multimedia features in our new Citrix 7.15 farm with server 2016, but it doesnt work, i think I havo open a case
What kind of MM features? Which firmware you’re running on the UD2?
in a few minutes 10.5.500😎
Great, don’t forget to update UMS to 5.09.120
We have installed 5.09.100 , it should work in this combination
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the difference between UD2-LX 40ac and UD2-LX 40?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?