hi, does anybody know the difference between UD2-LX 40ac and UD2-LX 40 ?
The “ac” tells you, that the device has the Multimedia Codec Pack included. See more: kb.igel.com/licensesmore/what-is-the-meaning-of-igel-device-names-2271566.html
thank you for the information, we are trying to use multimedia features in our new Citrix 7.15 farm with server 2016, but it doesnt work, i think I havo open a case
What kind of MM features? Which firmware you’re running on the UD2?
in a few minutes 10.5.500😎
Great, don’t forget to update UMS to 5.09.120
We have installed 5.09.100 , it should work in this combination
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the difference between UD2-LX 40ac and UD2-LX 40?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”