What is the difference when purchasing IGEL Workspace Edition or Enterprise Management Pack? Is there a way to check what’s currently in place in my environment?
Here you can see what features need what license. kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/igel-software-license-overview-10329625.html
So you compare it with what you need/have installed.
You will always use a WE license. EMP is only if you need additional features.
Just in addition to Daniels perfect answer: if you want to see which product is in use in your UMS, I would use Views:
and create a view by using the asset info: Device license.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the difference when purchasing IGEL Workspace Edition or Enterprise Management Pack?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?