What is the difference when purchasing IGEL Workspace Edition or Enterprise Management Pack? Is there a way to check what’s currently in place in my environment?
Here you can see what features need what license. kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/igel-software-license-overview-10329625.html
So you compare it with what you need/have installed.
You will always use a WE license. EMP is only if you need additional features.
Just in addition to Daniels perfect answer: if you want to see which product is in use in your UMS, I would use Views:
and create a view by using the asset info: Device license.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the difference when purchasing IGEL Workspace Edition or Enterprise Management Pack?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS