I need to know what the procedure is, if I want to deploy hundreds of IGEL OS on thin client.
That’s possible ?
It is possible, depending on what you are trying to accomplish there are multiple methods.
Hi @member kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/automating-the-roll-out-process-22463134.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/automating-the-roll-out-process-22463134.html This article should cover it to 100% when speaking about LAN, if ICG is needed, that‘s another topic.
When I say deploy it’s os deploy like nothing on machine and I install hundreds of os with Igel os by broadcasting for example.
Not profiles custom for the os already installed.
Ok, so, there when speaking about the OS Deploy itself, I would go for a PXE Solution or use our own one:
having the OSC installed on Sticks / having the ISO Extracted and imported in existing PXE Servers:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the easiest way to deploy hundreds of IGEL OS thin client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?