I need to know what the procedure is, if I want to deploy hundreds of IGEL OS on thin client.
That’s possible ?
It is possible, depending on what you are trying to accomplish there are multiple methods.
Hi @member kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/automating-the-roll-out-process-22463134.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/automating-the-roll-out-process-22463134.html This article should cover it to 100% when speaking about LAN, if ICG is needed, that‘s another topic.
When I say deploy it’s os deploy like nothing on machine and I install hundreds of os with Igel os by broadcasting for example.
Not profiles custom for the os already installed.
Ok, so, there when speaking about the OS Deploy itself, I would go for a PXE Solution or use our own one:
having the OSC installed on Sticks / having the ISO Extracted and imported in existing PXE Servers:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the easiest way to deploy hundreds of IGEL OS thin client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?