What is the latest on Jabber for VDI within the IGEL OS? Is the only way to implement via CP? www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/jabber-softphone-for-vdi/data-sheet-c78-740478.html
Speaking about Citrix? Here is the actual way:
No CP needed atm.
Sorry to revive a dead thread @member but is it possible to install Jabber within a CP? No Citrix..
You mean locally? The complete Jabber client not VXME/JVDI, right?
Correct. The full client.
Installed on IGEL OS.
Is there a Linux Installer for 64bit?
Yes, there seems to be. software.cisco.com/download/home/286309260/type/283802941/release/12.7(0)?catid=278875240
That‘s the JVDI Component, it only works with TS/VDI, you need a full jabber client there… Citrix or Vmware View atm.
OK – thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the latest on Jabber for VDI within the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?