What is the max amount of concurrent upgrades from UMS that’s recommended? We are looking to target 40-50 from 11.3.500 to 11.4.240 concurrently. TIA
Found this item –> kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.06/en/performance-optimizations-37281931.html
The file server that you are using for firmware updates may need to be tuned for number of connections.
Buddy update can also be used for sites –> kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/buddy-update-32871519.html
Honestly, the best thing to do would be to offload it to an FTP or file server with enough resources to handle it.
I know the UMS has the capability to use HTTP for the upgrades. Won’t we see slower upgrade times if we use a TFP server?
only 40-50 devices? You can do 1000 at the same time, thats no problem – only need to extend
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the max amount of concurrent upgrades from IGEL UMS that’s recommended?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?