What is the amount of connections per ICG server?
I believe it is technically 2000 concurrent connections, which can be measured in the graph in UMS.
@member and @member the max possible amount of endpoints per ICG is actually alot higher, it depends on the VM size and configuration of memory usage on the ICG server. Guidelines are in the writing and should be published in kb.igel.com kb.igel.com when ready.
@member Any specific guidelines? All I see is “2GB of free disk space (depends strongly on the number of devices to be managed)”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the max amount of connections per IGEL ICG server?
‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?