Does anyone know the path to the log files for CP? I am posting this in the ICG channel, as I am trying to push a CP leveraging ICG via https.
But are you failing on the deployment itself?
Not sure to be honest. The CP is created, the file is downloaded, the icon is placed on the desktop (generic icon), but I am unable to launch.
I would go to Terminal (CLI) and check if your cp is there as /custom
and check there if you can start it from CLI.
And it sure isnt!
Sorry, it IS actually there.
Let me see if I can launch it
Damn – I am an idiot, I was trying to send Teams via CP, but I loaded the config for Zoom.
So, long story short, I was able to deploy Teams as a CP via ICG.
Should I make a blog post on how I did it?
Did you use the automation to build Teams in 42 seconds?
No, I just sent the full package
I am not sure I understand how to execute the .sh file from an https source
Just watch the video… 😉
On your 18.04 ubuntu system:
wget raw.githubusercontent.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/master/CP_Source/Unified_Communications/Microsoft_Teams/build-teams-cp.sh raw.githubusercontent.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/master/CP_Source/%5B…]Unified_Communications/Microsoft_Teams/build-teams-cp.sh
chmod a+x build-teams-cp.sh
I did, but you executed manually on a local TC. I am trying to do it via ICG
Aha, I am seeing what you are saying now. Your script is for GETTING the latest version of Teams, and not the actual deployment to a TC device. Am I understanding that correctly?
AHH! Eureka moment here. Forgive me, not enough coffee yet
For your file server — replace / update lines 26, 27, 28 with your name, URL, password
Really, really cool stuff
And here is Conky –> github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/tree/master/CP_Source/Apps/Conky
Some cool stuff in your Repo!
Our IGEL Community GitHub Repo!! 😉
I like the way you think.
Just ran it. 49 seconds. Excellent
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the path to the log files for IGEL Custom Partition (CP)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?