Does anyone know the safest way to end a (Firefox) browser session (automatically, such as when the thin client is idle)? pkill firefox works, but I’m not sure that it’s the best way.
I’m fine with pkill, killall or kill -9 not knowing anything else for ending FF on our OS 😀
From the less risky end of the spectrum:
wmtool –close –rc Firerfox
Good to know!! Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the safest way to end a (Firefox) browser session on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”