Hey, is there any shortcut or hotkey in citrix workspace app for linux for igel (in wyse it’s F11), to directly disconnect an active citrix session, so you’re able to login with another user in parallel?
Hey Julian, would have to double check, in the meantime you could create a Custom Application with a Hotkey F11 calling
That worked, big thanks Sebastien!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What is the shortcut or hotkey to disconnect active Citrix Workspace App session running on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?