Hey, am I right that when deploying an ICG i would need Igel Cloud Gateway Licenses for 10 devices per license + Enterprise Management Packs per client?
We already have a UMS with OS11 devices and Workspace Edition licenses.
There are no ‘ICG’ licenses, just EMP (Enterprise Management Pack), which allows you to use ICG.
So in your case, you need the addon license for EMP, and you are ready to roll
When we place a new order, we order three SKU’s. One for WE, one for EMP, and one for support/maintenance on those licenses.
Thank you 🙂 for your help
If you still have devices with IGEL Linux 10 you will need an ICG license for them. You can convert them to EMP after you updated that devices to OS11.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What licenes do I need for IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?