Hey, am I right that when deploying an ICG i would need Igel Cloud Gateway Licenses for 10 devices per license + Enterprise Management Packs per client?
We already have a UMS with OS11 devices and Workspace Edition licenses.
There are no ‘ICG’ licenses, just EMP (Enterprise Management Pack), which allows you to use ICG.
So in your case, you need the addon license for EMP, and you are ready to roll
When we place a new order, we order three SKU’s. One for WE, one for EMP, and one for support/maintenance on those licenses.
Thank you 🙂 for your help
If you still have devices with IGEL Linux 10 you will need an ICG license for them. You can convert them to EMP after you updated that devices to OS11.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR