what permission do i have to set for a user in ums that he can use the function scan for devices? One user has on the root level everything but access controll and cant do it. So I guess it is a permission in UMS Administraion that is missing.
Hello @member, it’s actually a seperate permissions dialogue to setup “scan for devices”.
You would need to go to System -> Administrator Accounts from the main UMS console menue, and add the user/group. Once there you can click Edit to give global permissions to that user/group.
thanks thats it 😄
No problem 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What permission are required for a user in UMS to use the function scan for devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS