Hello, does someone know what settings are set after turning on ‘Browser content redirection’ (see attachment). Since OS10.05.500.01 and UMS 5.9 this option is available. However, when I turn it on YouTube actually works better even though there is no extra support turned on at our Citrix servers. On machines running Windows YouTube does not function in sync (video and sound). So, I was wandering wat the option ‘Browser content redirection’ does.
Hello Koen, this article helped me a lot to understand the process ongoing:
On our side it only enables the usage of the channel, if your citrix version and setzings supports it. Hope it helps a bit
In Citrix youtube is whitelisted for BCR by default
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What settings are set after turning on ‘Browser content redirection’ ? What does BCR do on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?