Hello, does someone know what settings are set after turning on ‘Browser content redirection’ (see attachment). Since OS10.05.500.01 and UMS 5.9 this option is available. However, when I turn it on YouTube actually works better even though there is no extra support turned on at our Citrix servers. On machines running Windows YouTube does not function in sync (video and sound). So, I was wandering wat the option ‘Browser content redirection’ does.
Hello Koen, this article helped me a lot to understand the process ongoing:
On our side it only enables the usage of the channel, if your citrix version and setzings supports it. Hope it helps a bit
In Citrix youtube is whitelisted for BCR by default
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What settings are set after turning on ‘Browser content redirection’ ? What does BCR do on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”