Hey there! Ok, second question of the day from me…My customer’s SQL is asking what the collation settings should be set to. I’ve never been asked that question by anyone before, and this SQL team has been very particular. Any insight is greatly appreciated!
Hey Jose! From what I recall (and seeing on my lab): Latin1_General_CI_AS
Thanks @member 😊
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What SQL Collation Settings should be set for IGEL UMS database?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”