What version of OS 11 will have OpenConnect v8? I am only seeing Openconnect v7 (7.08-1) in the current version (11.03.580) although 11.03.500 was going to have version 8 included the last few times we asked about this. Has this been moved forward or dropped? We really need this in our environment and I know other PA shops have been asking for this as well. Can we get an update?
The 11.04.100 release, just checked the internal release information, should integrate 8.05. Release date should be End of July.
Awesome! Thank you @member
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What version of IGEL OS 11 will have OpenConnect v8?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”