What version of Imprivata does version 11.04.130.01 support?
OneSign 6.3 SP1 and later according to Imprivata.
We have it running on 6.3 SP1 HF7 in combination with 11.04.100 and VMware horizon. HF8 gave some bugs on our side so we reverted to the 107 PIE agent.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What version of Imprivata does version IGEL OS 11.04.130.01 support?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”