What version of Imprivata does version 11.04.130.01 support?
OneSign 6.3 SP1 and later according to Imprivata.
We have it running on 6.3 SP1 HF7 in combination with 11.04.100 and VMware horizon. HF8 gave some bugs on our side so we reverted to the 107 PIE agent.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What version of Imprivata does version IGEL OS 11.04.130.01 support?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?