Question – What will happen if a Profile that is Based on (IGEL OS 11 11.02.150.01) is applied to IGEL OS device version 11.01.130.01? Should the Profile Based On version match the IGEL OS it is being applied? & Why. I been researching this topic and can’t find information. Thanks for your time.
I believe that this threads should cover your question:
Hope it helps a bit!
Thanks for the information and it answered my question✔️
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What will happen if a Profile that is Based on (IGEL OS 11 11.02.150.01) is applied to IGEL OS device version 11.01.130.01?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”