Hi All, What’s the log name and the location where the information about shadowing is recorded? I had user report they are being shadowed when not requesting support so I need to investigate.
Hi Jess, check if logging is active (UMS Administration, Logging), you could look after a reboot, right click on device Logging, Messages/Event and check if there is a shadowing request sent to device.
logging is off. I’ll enable it and check later if it happens again. are the 2 boxes ticked sufficient?
Yes, they are. More insights here:
IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What’s the log name and the location where the information about shadowing is recorded on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?