Hi All, What’s the log name and the location where the information about shadowing is recorded? I had user report they are being shadowed when not requesting support so I need to investigate.
Hi Jess, check if logging is active (UMS Administration, Logging), you could look after a reboot, right click on device Logging, Messages/Event and check if there is a shadowing request sent to device.
logging is off. I’ll enable it and check later if it happens again. are the 2 boxes ticked sufficient?
Yes, they are. More insights here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What’s the log name and the location where the information about shadowing is recorded on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”