Hopefully simple question…
What’s the supported ICG HA design? Can they load balance off a single URL?
Should I be doing active/active or active/passive?
No, each ICG must have it’s own public IP or FQDN. You can have a separate round-robin DNS used for registration, but once the IGEL devices connect they download a list of all available ICG servers and use that list for HA.
Third-arty load balancers ARE NOT supported for ICG or UMS servers.
Is there a way to provide a fallback ICG url? Thinking of ways to build in redundancy.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What’s the supported IGEL ICG HA design? Can they load balance off a single URL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS