When a user powers off or unplugs one of the monitors in a dual setup, it closes out the Citrix session.. Is there a way for this not to happen??
Which Firmware are you using and how is the display connected? Is the dsiplay holding a kind of USB C / Thunderbolt Hub?
was just about to update that.. 11.05.139 using displayport
Not saying it will solve your issue, but worst a try: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/solving-hotplugging-issues-with-displayport-monitors-42010395.html
Looks like that might solve it.. I plugged and unplugged several times and it hasnt killed my session.. Thank you as always sir!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When a user powers off or unplugs one of the monitors in a dual setup, it closes out the Citrix session on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?