When can we expect OpenConnect v8+ in IGEL OS 11? (since 8.0: add support for PAN GlobalProtect VPN protocol (–protocol=gp).) this is what we need to connect to our GlobalProtect VPN. (current openconnect version is 7.08 in 11.03.110)
Upcoming OS 11.04 will have 8.0x
That would be awesome, is there a parameter for –AuthGroup within this new version? More people asked for this option, since some vpn configurations require the parameter
Do we have a date on 11.04 with OpenConnect 8.0? Or has anyone figured out how to add it or Palo Alto GlobalProtect right now?
I need OpenConnect v8 for Palo Alto VPN too.
Is there a private build?
I have no solution or private build yet,
When is OS 11.04 going to be released?
Or is there any solution to upgrade to 8.0?
This will have to wait for 11.04 which is due in May. It’s included in bionic, so no PB can be made before. A clever hack (aka CP) might be possible but OpenConnect is still marked as unsupported, so don’t hold your breath.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When can we expect OpenConnect v8+ in IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”