When Configuring storefront with Citrix Gateway Address. How can I skip the store selection or remember the choice?
I wish I could remember (I see that window you are referring to): I would check the store name in the Storefront config:
I‘m pretty sure there is a second thing, need coffee to remember…
the Store Name is already inside.
but it does not help much.
Path to store is not configurable because it is not available from outside without login to the gateway.
i think the thinclient is downloading the config file after login and finds there the stores. Over the web after login the default store is opened. And with windows Receiver the clients are pre configured with a certain store and just know the gateway address. IDK. how to do this with IGEL OS
Did you tried without the Storename too? Did you configured a standard domain in your profile?
Store name empty brings the same result.
standard domain you mean the domains below the server location?
it is configured now and i get the same result
Could you export your citrix settings and provide a test user to me?
i send it to you via PM
Have to leave for an appointment, but just for info: didn’t found an adhoc solution until now…
for me it looks like the default behaivior of Citrix in case receiver is not configured and you connect to the gateway. For this case there should be a solution implemented from IGEL to configure it. because as I understand the storefront configuration will not be stored on the device but configured everytime i start the receiver.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When Configuring Citrix Storefront with Citrix Gateway Address on IGEL how can I skip the store selection or remember the choice?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?