When converting a license pack to WE, should the endpoint licnese automatically update in UMS? Trying to upgrade firmware of device that is part of a license pack that I converted to WE but still shows old license info.
Yes, after the Firmware upgrade itself, it should retrieve the license! From which firnware are you coming?
May I recommend you to update first to 10.06.190? I know it sounds complicated but in early versions, the Upgrade process was a bit buggy…
10.06.190 in case you are not finding it 😉
Corrected to 10.06.190 😄
Thanks, guys. I will try that.
Hi, if you are talking about converting a license pack in ILP, the license info in UMS will only update if the UMS is linked to the ILP via Licensing ID, or if an individual Pack is linked via ALD token. You can check for Registered Packs by going to UMS Administration > Licenses > Deployment. Just thought I would clarify. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When converting a license pack to IGEL OS Workspace Edition, should the endpoint licnese automatically update in UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”