When converting a license pack to WE, should the endpoint licnese automatically update in UMS? Trying to upgrade firmware of device that is part of a license pack that I converted to WE but still shows old license info.
Yes, after the Firmware upgrade itself, it should retrieve the license! From which firnware are you coming?
May I recommend you to update first to 10.06.190? I know it sounds complicated but in early versions, the Upgrade process was a bit buggy…
10.06.190 in case you are not finding it 😉
Corrected to 10.06.190 😄
Thanks, guys. I will try that.
Hi, if you are talking about converting a license pack in ILP, the license info in UMS will only update if the UMS is linked to the ILP via Licensing ID, or if an individual Pack is linked via ALD token. You can check for Registered Packs by going to UMS Administration > Licenses > Deployment. Just thought I would clarify. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When converting a license pack to IGEL OS Workspace Edition, should the endpoint licnese automatically update in UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?