I’m updating our endpoints (UD2) from 11.04.100 to 11.04.240. I’m curios: At what point the orange “updating” icon changes to green? Because some I updated 2h ago still show that. (The endpoints work as expected.)
I should have mentioned. Refresh or relaunch the UMS Console did not help.
Reboot the updated client and it should turn to green again.
At least one of them I’ve rebooted 2 times. The status is still orange. The stats of these endpoints are correctly shown. (So they’re not in some kind of Nirvana;-)
Well let’s give ’em some time. Will have a look at it tomorrow.
I usually have to trigger the reboot from the UMS if this happens. Manually rebooting the endpoint doesn’t help.
Oh, alright! I’ve triggered them via shadowing or my colleague on site triggered it. That must be it. Will try. Odd though…
That worked! Merci René!
You’re welcome 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When does IGEL OS orange “updating” icon changes to green after updating device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”