when i go to UMS Administration > UMS Network > i cant find the Igel Cloud Gateway under UMS Network.. can some help me please
Hi Imane, which UMS Version are you using?
6.06.100version, and to info, we have never used ICG where i work, we are considering to use it
I guess you are missing Access rights, hold on!
That was the article I was searching for:
thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When i go to UMS Administration > UMS Network > i cant find the Igel Cloud Gateway under UMS Network?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”