when i go to UMS Administration > UMS Network > i cant find the Igel Cloud Gateway under UMS Network.. can some help me please
Hi Imane, which UMS Version are you using?
6.06.100version, and to info, we have never used ICG where i work, we are considering to use it
I guess you are missing Access rights, hold on!
That was the article I was searching for:
thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When i go to UMS Administration > UMS Network > i cant find the Igel Cloud Gateway under UMS Network?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?