When I shadow into thin clients, the window is very small. Is there a way to make it larger? I saw System > Remote Access > Shadow > Scale frame buffer. It’s disabled by default but what is a recommended value for that?
I used 0.8 but there is no perfect answer to that.
If the scaling isn‘t fitting either, you could try an external viewer:
Thank you. I’ll have to play around with this to find a comfortable value.
If it is set to 1.0 (or disabled) it will not scale and will display the resolution of the endpoint devices. If you are running “headless” then I think it defaults to 800×600
Check out How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS – videos.igelcommunity.com/how-to-use-an-external-vnc-viewer-with-igel-ums/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When I shadow IGEL OS clients, the window is very small. Is there a way to make it larger?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS