Dumb question. When I update the ICG using the .bin file does it update the OS stuff too (generally apt-get update) or do I have to do that manually? Anyway to kick that off via UMS?
No dumb questions !! No, OS updates are part of other jobs but not driven by IGEL. I had a ICG Webinar where we covered it partially (at least). Hold on, link is coming 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When I update the ICG using the .bin file does it update the OS stuff too?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS