Dumb question. When I update the ICG using the .bin file does it update the OS stuff too (generally apt-get update) or do I have to do that manually? Anyway to kick that off via UMS?
No dumb questions !! No, OS updates are part of other jobs but not driven by IGEL. I had a ICG Webinar where we covered it partially (at least). Hold on, link is coming 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When I update the ICG using the .bin file does it update the OS stuff too?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?