If i mirror via UMS to IGEL Client the NumLock on clientside is diabled. The connection is not established via VNC. Is there a way that the state of numlock doesnt change when i connect via VNC to the endpoint?
numlock is tough to debug…
You could try this old workaround:
`xmodmap -e ‘remove mod2 = Num_Lock’`
To play around with the right value but finding the root cause is difficult.
Does the keyboard still states that Num lock is active or not? is the num lock working locally during VNC, or not?
I will try the workaraound. For info: The Keyboard indicates correct. As soon as i connect it switches numlock off. We can activate it manually directly, but it bothers me.
If you want it on all the time, you can use the IGEL registry key below to force it on.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”