If i mirror via UMS to IGEL Client the NumLock on clientside is diabled. The connection is not established via VNC. Is there a way that the state of numlock doesnt change when i connect via VNC to the endpoint?
numlock is tough to debug…
You could try this old workaround:
`xmodmap -e ‘remove mod2 = Num_Lock’`
To play around with the right value but finding the root cause is difficult.
Does the keyboard still states that Num lock is active or not? is the num lock working locally during VNC, or not?
I will try the workaraound. For info: The Keyboard indicates correct. As soon as i connect it switches numlock off. We can activate it manually directly, but it bothers me.
If you want it on all the time, you can use the IGEL registry key below to force it on.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When I VNC to IGEL OS the NUM lock is disabled’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?