Hello! We want to open a Citrix Login-Page on a Igel W10 (4.03.100). Everytime a popup in IE appears to run the Citrix Active-X. Is it possible to allow it with Igel-Setup?
Hi Matthias, not exactly by a UMS Profile but with a Deployment Tool called UCB (Universal Customization Builder). The license is free, please ask your Igel Sales Rep. for it. That tool enables you to deploy files, reg keys (like the activeX deactivation), installations without hte need to create golden images
The key you are looking for should be:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
or you can open the “Unified Write filter” once, accept, close the Unified Write filter and there you go..
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When opening Citrix Login Page on a IGEL W10 (4.03.100) a popup in IE appears to run the Citrix Active-X’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS