Howdy, I am having an issue with 11.01.110 and Storefront whereby when we sign out of our Windows 10 virtual desktops it gets stuck at the Windows blue Signing out page and doesn’t switch back to our Firefox Storefront page on the IGEL. It works fine in 11.01.100 with version 18 of the Workspace app, we are using 19.3 on 11.01.110 so don’t know if it’s something to do with that. Has anybody else had the same problem?
Howdy! Yes, it happens in specific situations like described here:
Hope it helps a bit!
I’ve tried the UDP only setting and we don’t use Philips software so no idea what else could be causing this. Switching to an Receiver 13.10 works but we really want to use 19.3
Can you open a case at citrix to increase the priorization on their side also?
I will pass this across to our Citrix guys to see if they will. Is there any reason we shouldn’t stick with 11.01.100? I know it was the first 11 release so don’t know if there are any major issues with it.
We are actually waiting for Receiver 19.6 so don’t need to update at the moment unless we have too.
Of course, they are bugfixes and new lient versions but you should be fine with the 100 version if you don‘t have issues atm.
Great, thanks 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When signing out of Storefront it gets stuck at the Widows blue sign-out page on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS