Hi together, we recently received a huge batch of UD3-LX 60 with 11.03.500. Seems like they just got the firmware and no features preinstalled. So far no problem, but I wasn’t aware of this situation.
Now the question: when trying to update the TC via USB to build 11.03.587 (either via setup or shell) it just updates the fw and desktop, no features are installed unless we do a downgrade to 11.03.500 again or do a “update” from 11.03.500 to 11.03.500 (yes same version). Then it will install all features. Also, the USB thumb drive with 11.03.587 does have all features “integrated”, so that does not seem to be the problem.
Is this a normal behavior? Any help is much appreciated
Hi, Steve, I would suspect that your devices doesn’t received a License?! Could you check if the devices states:
Features comes with the License
Thanks for the fast reply. That’s right, as soon as they connect to UMS direct or via ICG everything is fine and they’re pulling all features.
Makes perfectly sense, I wasn’t aware of that, my fault! THANKS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When updating the IGEL OS it just updates the firmware but no features are installed unless we do a downgrade to 11.03.500?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?