Hi everyone! I’m preparing to update my UMS from 5.08.100 to the new 5.09.100, but I see that 5.09.110 has been released. Is it alright to go from 08.100 to 09.110 directly, or should I hop to 09.100 first? I’m also not sure if this is information that’s posted somewhere, I couldn’t find anything in the KB. I appreciate the help you all provide! 😄
You should go directly to 5.09.110
I just did that two days ago and had no issues.
Awesome, thank you both!
today must be the day to do that update
I am doing the same thing today.
No issues also going direct, make sure you do a backup first.
Always do an Backup. You know Murphy. If you have a backup, you won’t need it, but if you don’t have one…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘When upgrading IGEL UMS do I need to each version or can I skip to the latest?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS