Anyone can tell me where all the user certs are stored ? Thanks.
/ wfs/ca-certs ?
I saw some installed on /etc/ssl/certs. I’m trying to remove certs we previously pushed via UMS to proove we didn’t need them in the first place.
Right for both:
/wfs/cherry/ca-certs & client-certs (but have to double check)
for Firefox (from what I recall): /userhome/.mozilla/firefox/browser0/cert8 or cert9.db / key4.db
for Java /usr/lib/java/lib/security/
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where are user certificates stored in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?