Hi, where can I change (remove & add) the device specific commands in UMS if I open the context menu of client? Thx.
It’s not possible to change the commands in the context menu. What are you trying to do?
Hi, the only things you could set are located in Access Control:
but they are greyed out, not removed
We have there commands. Where do they come from? We don’t want them or at least be able to modify.
I don‘t get your point. Please send a screenshot to show us what you would like to modify/remove.
Where do they come from? How to remove them?
These are for 3rd-party solutions – you don’t need to worry about them unless you are using Login PI or Jabra headsets
From the Knowledge Base:
> Deploy Jabra Xpress package: Installs a kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.100/en/jabra-xpress-23512133.html Jabra Xpress package.
> Start Login PI launcher: Starts Login PI Launcher if it has been configured, see kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/login-pi-launcher-in-igel-os-24385581.html Login PI Launcher in IGEL OS.
Still, we want to understand where do they come from (From update UMS?) and what if we want to clear that list or change it without restricting access to that object?
Yes, it is part of the UMS. What version were you on previously?
> what if we want to clear that list or change it without restricting access to that object?
That’s not possible, these options are preset by IGEL.
Thank you very much for the clarification.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I change the device specific commands in IGEL UMS if I open the context menu of client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?