where can I find an overview of all existing ICON files which are built-in on the IGEL OS?
I wan’t to set an ICON for a CP. For example I enter “network-cellular-4g” as a ICON name and it will display this one….
Hi @member on a IGEL OS endpoint, open a terminal and run ‘gpicview’
then browse to /usr/share/icons for example
Or, turn SSH ON on the device, Connect with the SCP Client and browse like you want.
Thank you guys, but it doesn’t work. So for example I want to use this ICON –> /usr/share/icons/Flat/apps/zim.svg
The CP will not show this one. Any ideas?
try with the .png ones
or the correct path. seams like it should be /usr/share/Flat/apps/scaleable/zim.svg
Got it! I only have to put in the name “zim” without path or extension. Too simple 🙂
Thank you again.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I find an overview of all existing icon files which are built-in on the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”