Hi, Please le me know below Can I find the latest PSIGEL as past of UMS software? If we installed UMS console does PSIGEL will get installed automatically?
Hi Vijaya, the igel Cmdlets (a bit outdated) are located here: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_MANAGEMENT_SUITE/IMI%20PowerShell%20Cmdlets/
but I would indeed recommend to use the Psigel from @member which is a way more functional:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I find the latest PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?