Hi, Please le me know below Can I find the latest PSIGEL as past of UMS software? If we installed UMS console does PSIGEL will get installed automatically?
Hi Vijaya, the igel Cmdlets (a bit outdated) are located here: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_MANAGEMENT_SUITE/IMI%20PowerShell%20Cmdlets/
but I would indeed recommend to use the Psigel from @member which is a way more functional:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I find the latest PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”