Hi, Please le me know below Can I find the latest PSIGEL as past of UMS software? If we installed UMS console does PSIGEL will get installed automatically?
Hi Vijaya, the igel Cmdlets (a bit outdated) are located here: myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_MANAGEMENT_SUITE/IMI%20PowerShell%20Cmdlets/
but I would indeed recommend to use the Psigel from @member which is a way more functional:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I find the latest PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?