Hi, I got a really stupid question concerning this:
The End Customer may extend the period of the standard warranty on a one-off basis by filling out (within the Standard Warranty Period) an account registration form at www.igel.com www.igel.com. Once IGEL has confirmed the registration, the Standard Warranty Period will be extended as set out in the table below. The Extended Warranty Period is provided to the End Customer at no additional cost.
Where can i register my devices for the extended warranty period?
Can’ find it on your website, thinking maybe i’m blind?
what @member said below 🙂
The customer should sign up here:
as soon as the account went confirmed, the warranty period for that customer device collection is extended automatically. Hope that helps!
ah.. ok i googled and searched your website how to register Igel-TCs for extended warranty… but i’ve to create an account for our company… i couldn’t see the forest for the trees…
Thanks a lot!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I register my IGEL devices for the extended warranty period?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?