since the support here is great … i sent in another quetion.
We have a small bunch of IZ/UD-Devices with Firmware 10.06.190. I want to upgrade these to IGEL OS 11. My questions, where can i see which devices can be upgraded and which license is needed?
thank you for that!
1. kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/upgrading-from-igel-os-10-to-igel-os-11-42008957.html will guide you through the whole process.
3. The license: Workspace Edition + Maintenance. If you need ICG / SWP / AIT, then you need an addon Subscription call EMP (Enterprise Management Pack):kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/igel-software-license-overview-10329625.html
Hope that helps.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I see which IGEL OS devices can be upgraded and which license is needed?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”