We had a situation where some changes were made during the night time and we don’t know how it happened. Where can I view a ‘configuration log’ to see what changes were made and by whom?
If you activated the logging (kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/logging-10324176.html) right click on the device and check if under logging => messages / events something may point you in a right direction
It gives a level of logging but is not exactly what I’m looking for. I am looking for configuration logging of what users logged in when and did what.
Did you checked the checkbox log administrator data? If yes, the username should be logged. Which kind of actions are you searching for?
On the topic of logging, are there guides anywhere on how to use the System > logging > Log Messaes? I can never get any data to populate in here and all my logging is enabled.
No, but that‘s a good topic to cover in kb. I will ask for it!
I checked the checkbox for administrator data and all seems to be working as it should now thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can I view a ‘configuration log’ to see what changes were made and by whom?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?